Human Resource Recruiter
|Title:||Human Resource Recruiter|
|Job Classification:||Human Resources|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Hourly Rate:||Based on Experience|
Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage recruiting, advertising, interviewing, and hiring of Security Officers.
- Runs criminal, credit, social security, and motor vehicle reports.
- Maintain current job openings list.
- Maintain drug-free workplace certification.
- Handle all unemployment cases including attending unemployment hearings.
- Handle all worker compensation claims.
- Handle employee complaints, problems, or issues.
- Manage I-9 documentation.
- Manage live and Security Officer Basic Training.
- Manage employee terminations.
- Maintain good working relationship with operations managers, area managers, and site supervisors.
- Manage employee information in ADP.
- Acts as a liaison between company and security officers.
- Coordinating with operation managers, area manager and site-supervisors in providing manpower.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Customer service oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Ability to work in fast past environment
- Able to multi-task
Position based at our Buffalo office. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment. Requires ability to deal with personnel related issues.
EDUCATION: College degree required
EXPERIENCE: 3 – 5 years experience in administrative environment.
OFFICE MACHINES: Advanced computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here
to learn more.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications